The HQ Everybody Ignores
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it me, or does RHQ not seem the same?

2 posters

Go down

What should I do at RHQ?

Is it me, or does RHQ not seem the same? I_vote_lcap33%Is it me, or does RHQ not seem the same? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Is it me, or does RHQ not seem the same? I_vote_lcap0%Is it me, or does RHQ not seem the same? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Is it me, or does RHQ not seem the same? I_vote_lcap17%Is it me, or does RHQ not seem the same? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Is it me, or does RHQ not seem the same? I_vote_lcap17%Is it me, or does RHQ not seem the same? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Is it me, or does RHQ not seem the same? I_vote_lcap0%Is it me, or does RHQ not seem the same? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Is it me, or does RHQ not seem the same? I_vote_lcap16%Is it me, or does RHQ not seem the same? I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Is it me, or does RHQ not seem the same? Empty Is it me, or does RHQ not seem the same?

Post by bob10110 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:36 am

While trying to do everything in a finite amount of time, I've come to the realization that I can't do it all. I've cut myself back a bit (of course, leaving RHQ in the loop) and getting rid of all the extraneous, unnecessary distractions. Now that I've had a chance to look over RHQ a bit more intensely, something really seems off. I can't really put my finger on it, but it seems that more trolling seems to be going on and the community overall is in shambles.

What I'm asking here is for your input. I'd like to do something to restore a sense of community to RHQ, and I'll be making a similar thread on RHQ as well (seeing as how very few people are likely to notice this post here). I fear if I do nothing, RHQ may fall apart (at least, sooner than it eventually will).

-----

On a side note, if you've quit RHQ and I host one of these RHQ group events I've proposed, you're still welcome to come. I'll see if I can remember to post a thread here when the time comes.

bob10110
User

Back to top Go down

Is it me, or does RHQ not seem the same? Empty Re: Is it me, or does RHQ not seem the same?

Post by GloriousDay Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Alright, there are two problems with this thread.

1) Nobody ever comes here aside from you, me, and occasionally mariodude.
2) I can't tell if RHQ has changed due to leaving, but I can tell they play too much TF2.
GloriousDay
GloriousDay
HIS PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

https://rhq2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum